I love this technique! Designing shaker cards are so much fun to create. I hope you enjoy the Cool Treats Frozen Treats Shaker card below.
The Stampin Up Cool Treats stamp set and the Stampin Up Frozen Treats Framelits Set were first introduced in our 2017 Occasions Catalog.
I am thrilled both products went into our New 2017 Stampin Up Catalog! Yeah!
Stay tuned, I’ll be making lots more of fun cards using these stamping tools.
The card below will be made at our July Stamping Club Class.
Stamp Set(s): Cool Treats
Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz, Thick Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Tasty Treats
Ink Pad(s): Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz
Stampin’ Write Markers: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz
Big Shot: Frozen Treats Framelits
Accessories: Sprinkle Embellishments, Tasty Treats Washi Tape, Foam Adhesive Strips, Paper Snips, Paper Cutter, Simply Scored, Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive, Silicone Craft Sheet, Dimensionals, Foam Piercing Matt, Acrylic Blocks, Envelope, Stampin’ Scrub, Stampin’ Mist Cleaner, Personalized Stamp
Measurements & Tips:
Thick Whisper White: 5-1/ 2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”; (2) 2-1/4” x 3-1/4” for card front
Pear Pizzazz: (1) 2-1/2” x 3-1/2” for card font; (1)1-1/4” x 4-1/4” for card front strip; scrap for cone
Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper: (1)1-1/2” x 4-1/4” for card front strip
Computer Paper: (1) 2-1/4” x 3-1/4” for mask
Window Sheet: (1) 2-1/4” x 3-1/4”
Shaker Card Technique:
- Die cute the Ice Cream shape using one piece of Thick Whisper White card stock measuring 2-1/4” x 3-1/4” and one piece of computer paper measuring 2-1/4” x 3-1/4” at the same time.
- If desired, create a background using the Sprinkle stamp in Classic Pear Pizzazz Ink.
- Cut one piece of Stampin’ Up! Window Sheet measuring 2-1/4” x 3-1/4”.
- Place adhesive on the corner edges of the Stampin’ Up! Window Sheet, so the adhesive won’t show through the window sheet.
- Next, place it on the back of your Thick Whisper White card stock that has the Ice Cream Die cutout. (see photo below)
- Using the computer paper Ice Cream mask, place on top of the blank Whisper White card stock
- Stamp the Ice Cream shape using Classic Pear Pizzazz Ink through the computer paper mask die cut as a guide. This way you will end up with the Ice Cream image on the Thick Whisper White card stock in the correct position. (see photo below)
- Next, adhere the second piece of Thick Whisper White card stock measuring 2-1/4” x 3-1/4” to the Pearl Pizzazz measuring 2-1/2” x 3-1/2” (see photo below)
- Place Stampin’ Up! Foam Adhesive Strips boxing in the Ice Cream Image (see photo below)
- Place Tasty Treat Sprinkle Embellishments in center of Ice Cream Image.
- Remove the Stampin’ Up! Foam Adhesive Strip backings carefully, without moving the Sprinkle Embellishments out of that area and place the Ice Cream Window Sheet on top. (see photo of completed card on page 1).