Depending upon the colors you choose for your Flowering Fields card, changes the mood, energy and feeling of your greetings.
I love monochromatic cards. The lighter the color you choose, the more relaxed and sweet it feels.
Add beautiful Stampin’ Up! buttons and ribbons with a lovely embossing folder and you have a beautiful handmade unique thoughtful card! Priceless!
Remember, SAB runs through March 31, 2016, so place an order or two a month and enjoy earning many FREE Sale A Bration Stamp Sets like this one!
FLOWERING FIELDS CARD TUTORIAL
Stamp Set(s): Flowering Fields
Card Stock: Crisp Cantaloupe (R) Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Your choice
Ink Pad(s): Crisp Cantaloupe (R)
Big Shot: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Wink of Stella Brush Clear, Venetian Crochet Trim 3”, Very Vintage Buttons, Large Pearls, Paper Snips, Paper Cutter, Simply Scored, Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive, Silicone Craft Sheet, Dimensionals, Foam Piercing Matt, Envelope, Stampin’ Scrub, Stampin’ Mist Cleaner, Personalized Stamp, Post It notes for masking technique
Measurements & Tips:
Very Vanilla card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at the 5-1/2” mark on the 11” side; (1) 3” x 4” card front; (1) 4” x 5-1/4” card front
Crisp Cantaloupe: (1) 3-1/4” x 4-1/4” card front
Designer Series Paper: (1) strip measuring ½” x 3” card front
- Stamp Happy Birthday on lower right side of Very Vanilla 3” x 4” card stock
- Place Post It Note over Happy Birthday greetings plus an extra 1/4”
- Using Flowering Fields SS, stamp as desired (see photo)
- Using the Stampin’ Up! Aqua Pen, and Classic Ink Pad color in some of the images. I did not color the two large flowers.
- Using Wink of Stella Brush Clear I painted in the two large flowers. This made them Sparkle!
- Sponge edges of card, if desired
- Adhere Designer Series Paper Strip ½” x 3” to cover bottom of flowers.
- Adhere Venetian Crochet Trim, on top of Designer Series Paper Snail adhesive.
- Place Very Vintage Button on top of Venetian Crochet Trim using Glue Dots
- Place large Pearl in center of Very Vintage Button.
- Run Very Vanilla card stock 4” x 5-1/4” through Big Shot using the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
- Put card together as shown in photo. Pop only Crisp Cantaloupe card stock 3-1/4” x 4-1/4” using Dimensionals on card front.
Have Wonderful day!
stampinup, stamping, demonstrator, NewJersey, New, Jersey, rubber, stamping, family, ribbon, roses, howto, learn, cards, handmade, stampinup, convention, su, technique, closetomyheart, memorykeepers, projectlife, stampin, sketch, challenge, stampin up,Stampin up Sets, StampinupCardSamples, ExamplesofStampinupCards, StampinupProjects, StampinupQuickCards, RubberStamping, ChristmasCards, StampinupCatalog, StampedCards, UsingStampinupRubberStamps, Bubble, SplitCoastStampers, tamiwhite, maryfish, mojomonday, stampinuphome, regionals, swap, contest, shelli, gardner, shelligardner, snowflurry, bigshot, glimmerpaper, christmas, birthday,pattystamps, pattybenet, creativememories, tami white, creative, memories,