Flowering Fields Tutorial below…
Flowering Fields stamp set is so pretty. I do have floral stamp sets, don’t we all, but this one is different. Flowering Fields stamp set is a long stemmed wild flower set and I don’t have any of them!
When I attended the Stampin’ Up! first On Stage Event in Baltimore Maryland last November, I won this stamp set!
SCORE, right!!!! I love it!
Of course with the holidays, I was not able to play with it until the past few days…
You can’t see in this photo, but I used Stampin’ Up!s Wink a Stella Brush on the flowers and leaves which makes the images sparkle.
You have until March 31, 2016 to earn Flowering Fields Stamp Set through Sale A Bration!
FLOWERING FIELDS TUTORIAL
Stamp Set(s): Flowering Fields, Sky is the Limit
Card Stock: Blushing Bride, Garden Green, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Love Blossoms
Ink Pad(s): Garden Green, Rose Red
Punches: Curvy Corner Trio, Tree Builder
Big Shot: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Stamping Sponge, Rhinestone, 1/4” Cotton Ribbon, Paper Snips, Paper Cutter, Simply Scored, Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive, Silicone Craft Sheet, Dimensionals, Foam Piercing Matt, Envelope, Stampin’ Scrub, Stampin’ Mist Cleaner, Personalized Stamp
Measurements & Tips:
Garden Green card base: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”; (1) 2-3/4” x 4-1/4”
Whisper White card stock: (1) 4” x 5-1/4” for inside greeting; (1) 2-1/2” x 4”
Blushing Bride card stock: (1) 4” x 5-1/4” for embossing; (1) 3/4” x 3”; small scrap for flower in Tree Builder Punch
Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper: (1) 1/2” x 3”
- Stamp Happy Birthday on lower right side of Whisper White 2-1/2” x4” card stock
- Place Post It Note over Happy Birthday greetings plus an extra 1/4”
- Using Flowering Fields SS, stamp as desired in Garden Green and Rose Red Classic Ink Pads (see photo)
- Using the Stampin’ Up! Aqua Pen, and Classic Ink Pads color in the images.
- Brush on Wink of Stella Clear over flowers to make them Sparkle!
- Sponge edges of card, if desired
- Adhere Designer Series Paper Strip ½” x 3” to Blushing Bride card stock ¾” x 3″ covering bottom of flowers and above the Happy Birthday Greeting
- Adhere Venetian Crochet Trim, on top of Designer Series Paper Snail adhesive.
- Fold 2” of 1/4” White Cotton Ribbon and adhere left of strip (see photo)
- Place Blushing Bride Flower punch out on top of ribbon using glue dot
- Add Rhinestone in center of Blushing Bride Flower
- Run Blushing Bride card stock 4” x 5-1/4” through Big Shot using the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
- Tie bow using 1-4” White Cotton Ribbon to left side
- Pop floral focal point using Dimensionals on card front. (see photo)
Have a wonderful day!
stampinup, stamping, demonstrator, NewJersey, New, Jersey, rubber, stamping, family, ribbon, roses, howto, learn, cards, handmade, stampinup, convention, su, technique, closetomyheart, memorykeepers, projectlife, stampin, sketch, challenge, stampin up,Stampin up Sets, StampinupCardSamples, ExamplesofStampinupCards, StampinupProjects, StampinupQuickCards, RubberStamping, ChristmasCards, StampinupCatalog, StampedCards, UsingStampinupRubberStamps, Bubble, SplitCoastStampers, tamiwhite, maryfish, mojomonday, stampinuphome, regionals, swap, contest, shelli, gardner, shelligardner, snowflurry, bigshot, glimmerpaper, christmas, birthday,pattystamps, pattybenet, creativememories, tami white, creative, memories,