Here are a few tips for using a lint roller in your craft area
- Clean off your Big Shot Cutting Pads/Plates especially after cutting with the Framelits.
- Clean off your Die after using. It will look like new.
- Works like a charm for cleaning the little bits of fuzz and such that seem to attract like a magnet to my Stampin’ Scrub pads
- Use after pouring excess embossing powder/Dazzling Diamond Glitter back into container.
- Clean off your desk top and work station to pick up all of the grit.
Happy Stamping, Cleaning & Organizing!
Lois Folla stampinup, stamping, demonstrator, NewJersey, New, Jersey, rubber, stamping, family, ribbon, roses, howto, learn, cards, handmade, stampinup, convention, su, technique, closetomyheart, memorykeepers, projectlife, stampin, sketch, challenge, stampin up,Stampin up Sets, StampinupCardSamples, ExamplesofStampinupCards, StampinupProjects, StampinupQuickCards, RubberStamping, ChristmasCards, StampinupCatalog, StampedCards, UsingStampinupRubberStamps, Bubble, SplitCoastStampers, tamiwhite, maryfish, mojomonday, stampinuphome, regionals, swap, contest, shelli, gardner, shelligardner, snowflurry, bigshot, glimmerpaper, christmas, birthday,