How to get the very best results using a Large Background Stamp
1. Take your Classic Ink Pad and place it on top of the large background stamp.
2. Pat your ink pad up and down covering the whole stamp.
3. This insures a fully inked stamp.
See Image 1
4. Place an 8-1/2” x 11” piece of scrap paper under the large stamp with the excess of the scrap paper on the left of the stamp. See Image 2 and 3
5. Place your card stock on top of the inked large background stamp carefully so you don’t smug your card stock. See Image 2 and 3
6. Now bring your scrap paper over the stamp and press down. See Image 4
7. This technique will stop you from having ink all over your hands.
8. You can run a brayer over the top to be sure a complete image will be transferred onto the card stock.
9. If I were working with a more detailed background stamp, I would have. But I used Hardwood Background Stamp.
10. Carefully pull back the scrap paper and lift up the piece of card stock straight up so you do not smug your inked image.
See Image 5
Good luck and have fun!
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.