How to turn Stampin’ Up’s Stampin’ Around Wheels into Clear Mount Stamps
How to remove the rubber image from the Stampin’ Around Wheel:
– Start by peeling the rubber image gently away from the seam. – image 1
– Once you have the top and bottom of the seam, just keep pulling gently. – images 2 & 3
– If you have trouble starting to peel the rubber from the seam, use an exacto knife or a thin blade and cut right on the seam, slow and easily.
– Once the wheel rubber image is pulled completely off, it may have residue glue. – image 4
– Use Goo Be Gone to remove the residue glue. – image 5
– Be sure to trim off any excess rubber from the image before remounting so you do not get any halos. – image 6
How to place Stampin’ Up! Clear-Mount Cling Foam on the back of wheel rubber image to create a Clear Mount Stamp:
– Now your wheel rubber image is clean you are ready to use the Stampin’ Up! Clear-Mount Foam Sheet.
– Place the rubber onto the Clear-Mount Cling Foam sheet and cut the size you need. – image 7 & 8
– Figure out which is the sticky side and which is the cling side.
– You want to work with the sticking side up.
– The cling side clings to the acrylic block.
– Do NOT pull all of the paper from the stick side of the Clear-Mount Foam Sheet off at once. – images 10
– Start at one end and slowly peel the paper back from the sticky side adhering it to the wheel rubber image.
– Now the wheel rubber image is securely attached to the sticky side of the Clear-Mount Foam Sheet. – image 10
– Next pull off the cling side of the Clear-Mount Foam Sheet. – image 11
– The Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Around Wheel rubber image has successful been unmounted and re-mounted on a piece of Clear-Mount Foam Sheet ready to be used with an acrylic block. – image 12
Ideas on choosing the size to make your wheel rubber image:
– You can cut the rubber wheel image to fit on a specific acrylic block. – image 13
– You can cut the rubber wheel image for a specific image on the rubber. – image 14
– You can cut words out of the rubber wheel image. – image 15
How to storage your new clear mount stamps:
– The most secure way to store your newly mounted clear stamps is by use the Stampin’ Up! Clear-Mount Cases. – image 16
– This is a great way to also organize ant clear mount or clear stamps you may have.