Check out this fun Stampin’ Up! home office video and then enjoy reading more about this NEW Stampin’ Up! product below!
Stampin’ Up! has searched long and hard for just the right material to be able to introduce completely clear stamping, and they found it. I am excited to announce that Stampin’ Up! now have wood-mount, clear-mount AND photopolymer stamps!
The new photopolymer will be an addition to our stamp line and will appeal to all types of stampers. Our top-quality photopolymer has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and with the introduction of our firm-foam pads, let’s just say they’re meant for each other!
Photopolymer stamps will also be unique, fun designs that will inspire you and provide more versatile options you may not see in our traditional wood- and clear-mount stamp options.
Click on the Photo above to view the Flyer!
What makes them so great?
- They’re entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don’t worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They’re age tested. They won’t yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
- We could go on, but we’ll let you try them for yourself.
They are clearly a great choice.
Description: Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set Recommend clear blocks A, B, G, F, and I. Purchase separately.
Includes 57 pieces. (Don’t faint! This is a good overwhelming feeling.)
The Fine Print
- Photopolymer stamps will be offered on a trial basis. Based on popularity, we hope to release more photopolymer stamp sets over the coming months. At this time we don’t plan on offering a line of photopolymer sets as expansive as our wood-mount and clear-mount lines.
- Available on all order types beginning – TODAY – March 1, 2013.
- Not available in wood-mount or clear-mount.
- All photopolymer will be packaged in cello bag w/insert, but don’t forget you can store them in our clear cases.
Q: How long will each stamp set that’s released be available for purchase?
A: Since this product line is being offered on a trial basis and is not currently included in our catalog, we won’t have a standard amount of time that each set is offered. We’ll let you know when each set is no longer available as well as when new ones become available
Q: What about this line and its future plans?
A: We’re trying it out and if it’s popular we’ll keep the photopolymer sets coming! So if they want to see more, them to buy! And if they like a set they see, buy it now since there are no guarantees that it will be available tomorrow.
You are going to love stamping with photopolymer. And what a great value! We can fit more images in a set so you’ll get more stamps for a low price than you do with wood-mount or clear-mount! That means you can buy a set even if they only love a couple of the images. So, what should you do about it?
- Definitely give photopolymer stamping a try. Buy the set so you can get familiar with how it feels.
- Call your stamping friends and spread the word about Stampin’ Up!’s NEW totally clear stamps.