I'm so excited Stampin' Up! got the ball rolling and was able to release this wonderful products earlier than scheduled!!
I don't know about you but I'm so exited!
Some of the new features in MDS 2:
- Designer Templates (DSP, Stamps, etc) – can get to easily from the front custom without having to drill down thru all the sizes, etc.
- Designer Kits
- New photo layouts
- Recolor embellishments – changes to monochromatic, but with various shades.
- Round photo corners (or DSP corners)
- Crop part of a stamp
- Custom Canvas Sizes
- Recolor DSP!!! (They took a Halloween chevron and made it baby blue!)
- Global Search – like for “thought” and it’ll bring up all the stamp sets, punches, embellishments, etc.
- Enlarge stamps without pixilation (for the new image designs, not the ones you already own)
- Stamp Image coloring – can color any part of the stamp any color.
- Improvement in the Print Services process – streamlined.
MDS2 upgrade is $19.95. To purchase is $39.95.
MDS 2+ is lots more content (free MDS2 software) for $79.95 (over $500 worth of digital content) – there is no upgrade from MDS to MDS 2+ because it’s really the content you’re getting with MDS 2+
Can't wait!! Jumping, okay, hopping up and down…. 🙂