Firm Foam Stampin' Pads
With the introduction of the 2012-2013 annual catalog, we have made a very big change to our Stampin' Pads.
Introducing. firm foam pads! They change your stamping experience for the better.
We know you're going to love these new Stampin' Pads-just look at all the exciting benefits listed below:
- Provide better ink coverage for your stamps!
- Light-tap stamping produces flawless images!
- Pad stays juicier for longer resulting in better ink pad longevity!
In addition, our new Stampin' Pads
- Have a crisply printed, glossy label on the top of the pad that is easier to read and that will not fade or chip off!
- Come with color name labels in all four languages (English, Spanish, French, and German)-just choose your language, peel it off the back, and add it to the side of the pad for easy identification!
- Use the same patented flip-top case design that stores the inking surface upside down, so the pad surface stays moist!
- Are available in all colors, including our exclusive In Colors!
Please note: Five ink colors have undergone formula changes to improve functionality and color stability with the new firm foam pads. These colors are
- Basic Black
- Basic Gray
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Tempting Turquoise
All five colors of the reformulated inks have been fully tested and approved. While using the new ink formula in the old Stampin' Pads is fine, we do not recommend using the old ink formula in the new firm foam pads. Any refills purchased after April 30, 2012, will contain the new formulated ink.*
* The new ink formula for Basic Gray, Perfect Plum, and Tempting Turquoise (for both Stampin' Ink Refills and firm foam Classic Stampin' Pads) will not be available until June 1. In addition, the Neutrals, Subtles, and Brights ink color collections will not contain the newly formulated ink for Basic Gray, Perfect Plum, and Tempting Turquoise until June 1.