I could not create projects I truly love and am proud of if my card stock, inks, ribbons, buttons, brads, designer series papers.. just to name a few products did not coordinate! I personally like things matching, similar… it is calming to your eye, uniform and one color doesn't stand out to LOUD, or CLASH with another.
It's funny, when new customers come to my Stampin' Studio for the first time (which You can view on the left side of my blog) they are amazed, I only have Stampin' Up! products!
Below are cards made at my Holiday Cards Class III last week!
The Medallion Stamp is the most popular Stampin' Up! Stamp, and it's so easy to see why, it's just stunning any way you use it!
This card was created using Marine Mist a *New* Stampin' Up! color! I embossed using the Stampin' Up! Craft White Pad and White Embossing Powder.
The Christmas Collage Stamp from the 2010 Holiday Mini is also stunning! The card below really glitters in real time! It is just gorgeous!
I used only Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler color products (card stock, ink pad, maker, & ribbon) with Whisper White card stock.
I love the card below. The following products were used:
– Stamp Set: Come to Bethlehem
– Big Shot & Scallop Oval Die & Petals of Plenty Embossing Folder
– Card Stock: Night of Navy, Whisper White
– Classic Ink: Night of Navy
– Accessories: Stamping Sponge, Stampin' Up! Gems, Dazzling Diamond Glitter, Two Way Glue Pen, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Paper Cutter, Scoring Blade, Stampin' Scrub, Stampin' Mist Cleaner
For more details on any of the above cards please email me at email@example.com
May you have a peaceful day!