I just LOVE my Big Shot! It does not replace the love I have for my Stampin' Up! stamps, but this unique easy to use tool works side by side.
My Stamper's Club Swap Theme this month was: Decorating a box, bag or shopping bag with a tag using a Stampin' Around Wheel (which can be stamped, if they do not own a wheel yet)
– Big Shot & Scallop Circle Die
– Stampin' Around: Regular Size Handle, Wheel called Retro Remix & Ruby Red Ink Cartridge (& Wheel Guide)
*Tip: I picked the same color ink cartridge as cardstock, so the wheel design would be visible but not subtle. It is much like a watermark but deeper.
– Stamp Set: Hello Again (I received both Wheel & Stamp Set while attending the 2009 Stampin' Up! Cconvention in SLC, UT this past August)
– Cardstock: Confetti White, Garden Green, Ruby Red,
– Accessories:Crop-A-Dile & Gold Brads, Gold Cording, Grosgrain Ribbon, Snail Adhesive, Sticky strip, Paper Cutter & Paper Snips – and always the Stampin' Scrub & Stampin' Mist for easy clean up! 🙂
Non-Stampin' Up! Product: Small White Bag
Just change the color of the Scallop Circle you die cut and think of ALL the possibilities for making this adorable gift bags!