Here is the second baby card I made when Tara was over. Quite simple and quick to make.
- Tea Party Designer Series Paper
- Stampin' Up! BIg Shot Die Cut Machine
- Circles #2 Die use the largest of the four circles (for top of Rattle Card)
- 1" & 1 3/8" Circle Punch for the bottom of the rattle.
- Flick the edges using Classic Ink Pad More Mustard & Stampin' Sponge
- 2-Way Glue Pen & Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
- Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon
- Stamp Set: Sincere Salutations
Don't forget, you can order 24/7 at www.loisfolla.stampinup.net
Have a wonderful day!