A dear friend, and Stamping Club Member – YEAH! - Tara who is due in October with her first child, came over on Monday. I created two baby card ideas for her. This was my first card idea I wanted to show her:)
She just purchased the Stampin' Up! Big Shot, so that meant I could create and share all kinds of cool things for her to pick from!
– THe Stampin' Up! Big Shot Die Cut Machine
- The Scallop Circle Die for the bib
- The 1 3/4" circle punch to cut out the neck area
- The 1/16" circle punch really made a difference in the 'cuteness' of the card 🙂
- Layered flowers from the Boho Blossom punch added just the right touch with a Gold Brad
- Along with our white grosgrain ribbon.
Sweet & Simple… for a mommy to be… to create:)
Stampin' Up! supplies used only
Thanks so much for stopping by!