This is a pretty busy Stampin' week for me…
– Getting ready for the Annual Stampin' Up! Convention which is next week
– Christmas Card Swap I Joined
– 3D Swap I joined
– General Card & 3D Swaps I do at convention
– Classes & Hostess Appreciation the week I get back
Lots of fun things that I need to prepare for.
But when a good friend and customer called and asked if I could help her with invitations, I was exited but knew my time was scarce. So I asked if I could make them up for her, since I did not have time to get together. I told Linda I had an awesome idea for an invitation, and would be thrilled to make them for her. She was so thrilled and very thankful I wanted to make them!
Below are the invitations I made (20) today… I picked 5 colors and made 4 each of them:) She picked them up this evening and loved them! I love my job! It is so very rewarding!
– The Big Shot
– The Basket & Bloom Die
- Textured Plates
- Stamp set: Please Come
- The Modern Punch made a great pully for the top of the invitation and doubled as a tag that I stamped 'Please Come' on.
– The small punched flower is from the Trio Flower Punch.
-I hung the tag using Linen Thread.
All products from: Stampin' Up!
(Click on the photo to be directed to Linda's website! )
If you need any Longerberger Products please enjoy shopping at Linda's website. She is a wonderful person, you will be thankful for to have as a Rep!
Have a wonderful evening!