I love these 'peek-a-boo' Spring Time Scrapbook Pages. They were so much fun to create!
I used two of my favorite colored card stock: Regal Rose & Rose Red look so pretty together, don't they?
– I did the Rock-n-Roll Stamping Technique on the Large Flowers,
– After coloring the wings, I ssparkled them with Dazzling Diamonds
- I popped the inside of some of the large flowers with Build A Brad
– I even did Paper Piercing Technique
– I layered the top of the pages using Whisper White, Rose Red and Garden Green Card stock.
– I used Jumbo Eyelets and Rhinestone Brads for the middle of the two flowers on the top of the pages.
– Jack was a great help with my torn straight edges (The Tearing Edge Tool by Stampin' Up!, of course).
- I added Designer Series paper on the top of the flap.
– These pages were made up with a little of this and a little of that technique and a LOT of FUN:)
See below for more details on the flaps and pockets:)
Now you 'SEE' the Secret Flap, now you don't.
Under the title you can place more photos or use this space for journaling!
Please Note: I use Stampin' Up! Top Load clear plastic protector pages, so the flap goes over the page.
* I cut about a 1/2" from the very top, (only on the front of the sleeve) so my 12 x 12 pages could slide all the way in to the protective sleeve andthe flap at the top would not stick out of the album. Clear as Mudd!?!? 🙂
Below is the left side of the two page spread.
When I attached the bottom border I put my Snail Adhesive on the sides and bottom only, to make pockets on both pages. You can stick in tickets, hand written notes, diagonal photos… so many possibilities!
Below is the right side of the two page spread.
I hope you enjoyed viewing these pages as much as I had enjoyed creating them!