You can see my Scrapbook pages I've done in past Scrapbook Class Events in my Album on the lower right hand side of my side-burn 🙂
12 x 12 2-Page Spring time Scrapbook Layout Class
All Stampin' Up! Supplies unless otherwise noted
– Size 12 x 12 2-Pages
– Stamp Set: Retired Hostess Level 3
– Card stock: Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Sage Shadow, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Blush Blossom, Almost Amethyst, Lavender Lace, Whisper White
– Double Side Designer Series Paper
– Classic Ink: Basic Black
– Stampin' Write Markers: Certainly Celery, Garden Green
– Accessories: 1/16" Handheld Punch, Gold Brads, Ticket Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, paper Snips, 1" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Paper Cutter
* Please Note: I do not put my photos on my Scrapbook pages until I finish taking pictures for my blog, website www.LoisFolla.stampinup.net (WHERE YOU CAN ORDER 24/7 – BTW) and after my classes are finished.
You can see the pages much better without photos on them. Of course the finishing touch is placing just the right photos on each Scrapbook Spread for Keepsake Memories you will pass down from generation to generation.
Left hand page below:
Right hand page below:
These flowers were so easy to stamp and cut out and pop. Stamping directly on card stock is nice, but for a Special Effect, you really need to stamp, cut and pop, if you ask me:)