Stampin' Up! just came out with a NEW line of Textured Impressions – Manhattan Flower is our first product under this line.
Place your card inside the folder like the photo below shows. Be sure you the Stampin' Up! Logo is on the bottom right hand. Your 4 1/4" card front will line up exactly with the Manhattan Flower.
I used Pixie Pink Card stock on the first two photo images and changed to Cameo Coral for the next two photos.
Follow the steps shown on the Multi platform and your card front will look like below's photo.
Using Cameo Coral Card stock, I ran through four pieces of card stock. (this is just a sample front, not a fully designed card)
Attending High School in Manhattan and working at Morgan Stanley Investment Firm in New York City, I LOVE the cool names Stampin' Up! has for our new products such as:
- Central Park Stamp Set Pg 106 in Spring Summer Catalog 2009
– Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set Pg 106 in Spring Summer Catalog 2009
- Park Avenue Patterns Stamp Set Pg 107 in Spring Summer Catalog 2009
– Fashion District Rub Ons Pg 177 in Spring Summer Catalog 2009
– Canvas Cuts Accents & Elements Pg 177 coordinating with the Fashion District Rub Ons (stay tuned for cool samples using these products)
- Manhattan Flower Decor Elements Pg 192 in Spring Summer Catalog 2009
just to name a few cool New York names:)
Sorry but I was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York and aren't we all proud of where we came from:)
Have a wonderful day!