I've had many questions about our Stampin' Up! Snail, so I thought I'ld share some tips I hope you will find useful:)
How to Hold the Stampin' Up! Snail Adhesive Dispenser:
- The logo on the dispenser should be heading downward, towards your project when using it. If you can read the logo, when you are using it, you have it upside down.
How to Use Snail Effectively:
- Pull the dispenser towards you 'slowly – like a SNAIL'. It's not called RABBIT, it's called SNAIL. When you do this, you get a clean complete adhesive strip. When you use it's like a rabbit, it hops, skips and jumps the adhesive all over their projects. This is an 'ah ha' moment isn't it:)
– Occasionally, my customers & I have had our Snail cartridge break. No worries, I replace theirs with my stock on hand, than call SU! and they mail me replacements.
Classes & Events:
- I ask all attendees to bring their own Snail Adhesive
What happens if you forget your Snail Adhesive:
- You put a dollar in the basket. I will through a Pizza Party at the end of each catalog period or as often as I can using the 'stash'. This way everyone wins! Those who always remember to bring their Snail and those who are forgetful:)
May nothing but good things Stick to you like Snail:)