Do you know what a Punch Template Key Ring is? Well, check out the photo below and you will:)
In the past, I made Punch Templates out of Vellum Card stock.
I used two 6 x 11 pieces of Vellum Card stock (which I covered with clear acetate window sheets) and would stamp out all my punches. These templates worked great for a while.
I would put the template up against a stamp set in the catalog to see which punch I needed to use. But the templates were large, fragile, got bent out of shape, and were clumsy to travel with.
I saw this 'other' idea… gee maybe two years ago and totally forgot about it until recently when I saw a picture of it again.. This time I sat right down and made mine:)
- I use my Crop-A-Dile 3/16" hole on the corners of my clear pockets and put a chain through it, instead of a ring, it turns much better with a chain.
- I put the sizes/names next to each punched image.
- I decided not put the item numbers, cost or page number on, so I would not have to redo them when some of the info changed:)
As we get more NEW punches.. LIKE THE AWESOME PUNCH IN OUR NEW Stampin' Up! OCCASION MINI THAT WILL BE OUT SOON… I can just add a pocket template to my ring.
- I also put clear tabs on it so I could see where each punch was on my ring:)
It was so much fun making this.
- It's easy to travel with
- It hangs on my 'S hook' in my office
- It's very durable
– Convenient size
I can't wait to show it off to my Stampin' Friends… in real time 🙂
Have a great day!