I was so excited to receive an email from a customer of mine (Hi Angela) asking if I'ld like to donate to a local elementary school auction. I answered her right back, YES, YES, YES… I'ld love to help out! What can I do?
Well, below is the wooden basket I decorated for her event.
- I love colors, so I tied lots of pretty ribbons on the handle
- I used the New Good Friend Stamp Set from the NEW 2009 Spring Summer Catalog.
- I used lots of bling like Stampin' Up's Hodgepodge hardware and Clear Crystal Brads:)
- I even used my Big Shot and my Top Note Die for a cute background.
- To cover the wooden basket, I used Stampin' Up's beautiful Designer Series Paper, which made it so easy to coordinate and design the front panel using the same color families.
Inside the basket I put
- A cute stamp
- Stampin' Spot
- Some colorful pencils & pens,
- Some handmade cards by yours truly
- A Free class for the winner and (10) of her family & friends (valued at $220)
– A $20 Gift Certificate!
– A New 2009 Spring Summer Catalog (valued at $9.95) will be given to her at your class, where she will pick out FREE products on Me…
- If she chooses to show her catalog around, gee like who won't want too!?!?! She may earn more FREE products from Stampin' Up! as a Hostess AND be invited to my Hostess Appreciation Event in August!!! WOO HOO…
I hope whom ever wins will enjoy this basket of goodies. It was made with lots of love.