Today I'd like to share Frankie with you. Isn't he adorable?
SS: Smarty Pants
CS: Basic Black, Silver Metallic, Lovely Lilac, Mellow Moss, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black Pad & Marker
Punches: 1 3/8”, 1 ¾” Circle Punch, Key Tag & Word Window
Accessories: Paper Scissors, Dimensionals, Crimper, White Gel Pen, Finger Sponge Daubers, Snail Adhesive,
– Card size: Lovely Lilac 5 ½ x 4 ¼ (Trim front of card to 2 ¼ for bangs, then use scissors for haircut)
– Eyelids: Punch out one Mellow Moss 1 ¾” Circle Punch, use Sponge Dauber around edges and cut in half with Paper Cutter to make them even.
– Nose: Punch out one Mellow Moss 11 3/8” Circle Punch, use Sponge Dauber around edges and cut in half with Paper Cutter, you will be using only one half for the nose.
– Screw: Crimp a small piece of silver cardstock using our Paper Crimper and then use our Word Window Punch. Cut the Word Window piece in two using our paper cutter to have two even pieces.
– Punch out a piece of silver cardstock using our Key Tag Punch, then cut it in half using our paper cutter. Use ‘finger’ Sponge Dauber and flick Basic Black Ink around the edges for a rustic old looking Screw. Now adhere the Word Window and Key Tag pieces together to create your Screw using Glue Dots, then adhere to card using Glue Dots.
– Please Note: When mounting the Stampin' Up! stamp set called Smarty Pants, I tweaked it a little bit. The stamp that had "Good.Friend" is above the word "-Frankenstein" . I chose to mount them on two ends of the wood so I could stamp each saying or word when I wanted to without having to do the Omitting Technique.
'Til the next time we meet in cyber space… Be well.
Have a wonderful day!