How exciting….. from October 1 through 31, you can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free!
That’s great news since everyone can use more Designer Series Paper. This sale includes Designer Series Paper from both the annual catalog and the recently released holiday catalog (not including Specialty Designer Series Paper or Designer Series Paper Stacks).
Click HERE to see this and other Current Stampin’ Up! Promotions going on : )
• Promotion period: October 1–31, 2016
• All order types qualify for this promotion.
• There is no limit to how many times participants can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free during this promotion.
• Specialty Designer Series Paper and Designer Series Paper Stacks do not qualify for this promotion and cannot be redeemed through this offer.
• Designer Series Paper purchased as part of a Starter Kit does not qualify for this promotion.
Promotion Deadlines :
• Phone: October 31, 2016, by 6:50 PM (MT)
• OEX/Online: October 31, 2016, by 11:50 PM (MT)
Hello Stamping Friends,
Saturday was World Card Making Day and the weekends are for my God on Sunday and Family on Saturday, so I am celebrating Today through October 5th with you!
I hope you will join me and send a card(s) to family, family in- law, friends, surprise co-worker’s desk… just think how blessed you would feel receiving a card, ‘just because’…
But if you need an excuse, my birthday is Oct 30th… LOL Yes, mischief night.., it’s not my fault : )
Card Making Day is every day! But this specific Stampin’ Up! promotion is until October 5th!
I will be placing an order on the 5th, so if you would like to add to it, it will go towards our Club Hostess MaryAnn this month!
And we all can save on shipping : )
Enjoy reading about it below : ) Have an awesome day!
Do you remember the last time you received a card in the mail?
In a sea of junk mail and bills, a card is a simple thing that really stands out to the person who receives it.
Sending a card is a small gesture that shows just how much you care about that special someone in your life.
With World Card Making Day coming up STARTING on October 1, celebrate by making and sending a handmade card to someone who could use a little recognition, love, or just a boost (which is anyone, really!).
And in celebration of World Card Making Day, from October 1-5, you can save up to 25% on cardmaking essentials that can be used to share your love all year long!
Click HERE to see all the Promotions!
• Promotion period: October 1-5, 2016
• All order types qualify for this promotion
• Phone/Fax/Mail: October 5, 2016, by 6:50 PM (MT)
• OEX/Online: October 5, 2016, by 11:50 PM (MT)
This week’s Special Offers run from September 8 to the 14th. Click HERE to View a PDF.
Click on the banner above to place your order or email me your order so we can place it together.
Just a reminder for the month of September each week we will have different products on sale!
You can view the Special Offers at any time HERE!
Wait until you see what our October Special will be! WOO HOO….
Stampin Up SPECIAL OFFERS Going on now!
READ ALL ABOUT IT…..
You can save 25% on select annual catalog products through September 21 ! Check out the discounted products below. Don’t miss out on these great deals!
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Product selection may vary based on inventory levels.
- Product selection will be updated weekly at midnight (MT) on each Thursday of the Special Offers promotion.
- Download Special Offers flyers weekly:
- Week 1 Special Offers PDF HERE for September 1-7
- Week 2 Special Offers PDF available September 8-14 Stay Tuned!
- Week 3 Special Offers PDF available September 15-21 Stay Tuned!
- Promotion period: September 1–21, 2016
- Promotion Deadlines:
- PHONE/FAX/MAIL: September 21, 2016 by 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX/ONLINE: September 21, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT)
I used a retired Stampin’ Up! stamp set because it’s so darn cute… It’s one of two cards we will be making at The Renaissance at Manchester in New Jersey this Saturday.
If you can attend and are not part of this gated community please be sure to RSVP so we can leave your name at the front gate.
See you there!
Woo Hoo, I’m jumping up and down. Look what I got today!
I had surgery last week which I’m still recouporating from so my Stampin’ Up! Holiday Preorder was placed late.
But I have my goodies now!!!
You can order as of September 1st!!
Can’t wait to play! Stay tuned!
If you are my customer you should be receiving your Holiday Catalog soon. But I have extras now so let me know if you don’t receive yours soon!
Click on the above Banner and magically be whisked away to Paper Pumpkin Land! Enjoy the ride!
For the FIRST time ever, FIRST-time subscribers can buy their FIRST month and get their second month FREE!
OFFER DETAILS: When you use promo code “BOGO”. You will pay the regular price of $19.95 and get your second month for FREE!
If you subscribe between September 11 and October 10, your first kit will be the October kit and you will get the November kit free.
- IMPORTANT: Offer invalid if subscription is suspended or cancelled during the first two months. In other words, subscribers cannot cancel or suspend their subscription during their first two months—if they do, the offer is void. Make sure your customers know that they can’t put their subscription on hold or cancel until after the first two full months.
- After the first two months, the subscription will continue for $19.95 USD/$26.95 CAD + tax per month (shipping included) unless cancelled or suspended. Ends October 10, 2016.
- This offer is open to first-time subscribers only.
- Not valid on prepaid subscriptions.
- Ends October 10, 2016 (the last day to subscribe and get the October kit).
Funny thing, Michelle “M” has been my PT (Physical Therapist) for a while now, and I’ve never made her Monogram Note cards… But here I’m making a Monogram Note Card set for Maggie, who’ve I’ve only known since the beginning of summer… LOL
Hum, what’s wrong with that picture?
I need to prepare for my class at Renaissance this Saturday and our Stamping Club Class next Wednesday and Friday so I really need to manage my time wisely… HA!
But before I put away all the stamps I used making “M” monogram note cards, I made Michelle some. She likes blues so I change up the colors a little. I did not make her elephant cards. That was for Maggie : )
I will be making more monogram cards for Michelle that I will share, but for now.. here are a few more..
If you have any questions or need any supplies just let me know! I’m happy to assist with your paper crafting needs and ideas!
These cards are honestly so quick, easy and fun to make! I always put my personalized stamp on the back so they know it was made just for them by me!
I love my JOB!!!! It’s so much fun! How is your job going?
Want to meet new friends? Enjoy life with a little less stress?
If so I’d like to offer a big change in your life! This is a great part time or full time job!
Extra money while you PLAY!!!
Anyone want to join me for only $99, no contract, do it when you want with no commitment!
Well, I better get going so I can finish preparing for my three up coming classes. Yippee!
If you are able to attend any of my classes at the Jersey Shore, which is were I live (Brick, NJ) please contact me! I look forward to hearing from you!
Don’t forget to follow my blog for fun, creative and silly posts at www.StampinPress.com
Have a great day!
Hello, Hello, Hello!
I’ve missed blogging so much, I’m very happy to be sharing today!!!
My title Monogram Cards by Stampin Press instead of Lois is so you would remember me easier since I’ve been a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator since 2000. That is almost 16 years! WOO HOO! Boy time files when you are having fun! My title is Senior Manager, but I just love playing!
If you love playing join my team, you won’t be sorry!
I have lots to share but I’ll start at my present projects and post my previous ones soon!
I always do things backwards, that’s not a surprise if you know me.
Today I’m sharing Monogram Cards I made for Maggie who works as a Technique Aid at Current Recovery Performance.
I go for PT here, and it really helps. Their website is: CurrentRecoverNJ
Maggie will be heading back to college in North Carolina soon. Good luck Maggie!
Have fun and be careful! When you run out of note cards let me know and I’ll make some more for you!
Maggie told me she loves Elephants, and we have a cute one in our 2016 2017 Hostess Stamp set this year called Love You Lots
I had so much fun making these, I decide this would be our August Club Project.
We will be making six cards with matching envelopes. The club members can decide if they want to make these note cards for themselves to use or gift them. I wanted to share the easy, fast and fun way of making gifts using paper crafting ideas.
The stamp sets I used are Layered Letters Alphabet and Number of Years. I was going to use the stamp set Letters for You with matching Framelits but decide to use the Layered Letters Alphabet Stamp Set and punch out the letter and layer it on our Scallop Circle Punch.
I normally have lots of layers but for note cards, I think simple, using Whisper White card stock is best. I did use Dimensionals on the Monogram though, I had to. I can’t make a flat card, it’s just not in me…. ha ha ha
Feel free to contact me if you would like any more information on these cards. I’m here to help!
I made a package of about 9 cards with matching envelopes of course!
Be sure to follow www.StampinPress.com if you aren’t already, I try to share fun and creative ideas.
Have a wonderful day!